Monday, January 7, 2008

Sophie's 1st Birthday!

This weekend was my niece Sophie's first birthday party! It was princess themed.



Sophie was mighty spiffy at the beginning of the party!


Heath and Owen got to come!Soph. in her princess party hat!

A little cake for the birthday girl!
She was spent by the end of the day! Meem's was a little worried about all the lead paint recalls and Sophie having to have the rubber duck in her mouth all the time!I wish I could blog some of the awesome bridal portraits I did on Friday but of course they'll have to wait until after the wedding! I'll be counting the days until June 28th!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

what a sweet little thing!

Alisa said...

So sweet! They grow up too fast!

"Aunt Pearl" said...

The pictures are wonderful, Aunt Sarah! You are very talented. Love you, Gary & Rhonda & Shannon