Monday, January 14, 2008

Long Overdue Post

Sorry to leave you all hanging about little Miss Sophie. She was released from the hospital on Friday night. It was purely a miracle from God that she was able to go home b/c Thursday she was a very sick little girl! She doesn't have any veins for her IV so they didn't see the point in keeping her. The down side to her not having any veins is that she will have to get a port next time she needs an IV for anything. This will stay in her until she's around 5. Please continue to pray for her b/c she is still getting pretty bad fevers every now and then.

In other news I'm in GA for a seminar until Thursday! I'm very excited and nervous at the same time. It's focused on the business side of things and I know I need help in that part! YIKES! Soooooooooo on that note I need to go do some last minute homework. You guys have a wonderful week and I'll will try to post again and let you know how its going!

1 comment:

Alisa said...

I'm glad to hear Sophie is better! We will keep her in our prayers! Have fun at the seminar!