Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Busy Bee!

I apologize for my MIA status since I left for my seminar! Let me tell you the Photo Biz Boot Camp was the eye opener I needed! I will write a whole big blog about it in a couple days! I have so many changed coming your way it's mind boggling! I'm staying tight lipped about them until I get them all set in stone and done! I can't wait. My business definitely needed this kick in the butt. So I'll probably be a little lazy with the blogging for the next couple weeks while I try to get my stuff worked out, it'll be well worth the wait, I promise!

On a completely different note if you have a free minute please go by and check out Nathan's blog. His wife, Tricia has Cystic Fibrosis and they were just blessed with a baby girl named Gwyneth. Tricia was up for a double lung transplant when they learned she was pregnant and the baby came at about 24 weeks I be
lieve. It's a really long detailed story so I'm not going to try to do it justice. Please go by and check it out and keep this wonderful family in your prayers. If you have a blog maybe do a little blurb to so the word will spread like wild fire. I don't personally know them but they have been in my heart since I read their story.

Thanks for your patience guys and I'll post again as soon as possible!

I'll leave you with a picture of the most photographed child in the world.:)

No comments: