Thursday, January 31, 2008

Another 2008 Goal

I have another goal that I need your help to accomplish! This year I want to shoot my first destination wedding, bad! How bad you ask...so bad that I'll shoot it for free! All you have to do is pay me and my second shooters travel expenses (plane tickets and hotel)! What will you get from me? I will do a shoot with the bride and groom the day before or after their preference, all day wedding coverage with an assistant, and a high resolution DVD with all your digital negatives on it! Anything else you decide to order from that day with be an additional 25% off for the first year of your marrage! Sounds like a good deal to me! If you or someone you know is having a destination wedding and are interested please email me and let me know! sarahseay77@gmail.com

3 comments:

Alisa said...

Wow! That is an awesome deal. I will pass along the word to any brides I know! Love the updates and the new pics on your blog!

Elizabeth said...

I'll volunteer to be your assistant!

I love the new look to the blog too.

Lisa said...

Now THAT sounds like a goal I could get down with! Good luck - I hope you get to tag along on a beautiful trip!!

XoXo!