Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Back to work I go...

Happy New Year to everyone! I'm finally updating my blog, after a much needed break I'm back to the grind. It was a nice break but today I am looking at a mountain of work. Adam and I definitely needed a break after a crazy not so great 2007. This time last year I was getting ready for what was to be the best year ever. I guess all things said and done it was but we had a lot of snags that made it hard to see the gifts we were given. January 13th I became an aunt for the first time, May 12th I married the man of my dreams, and June 19th I was blessed with my first nephew.

I was originally probably going to make this a poor me last year sucked post but I've decided to leave the past in the past!

Let me tell you guys it's only the 2nd day in 2008 and it's already rocking my socks off! So far today and it's only 2:39 pm Seay Chiro has had 5 new patients call in! For people to still be in vacation mode this is awesome stuff! Adam and I get to go to a Hurricanes game tonight FOR FREE! Thanks Jon and Ryan! If you didn't know I used to be on the Carolina Hurricanes Storm Squad and quit to focus more on my photography business and have been missing it like crazy! And this week
end I booked my first real Photography Seminar! I leave in less than 2 weeks and I'm pumped! So I have decided I'm going to be positive no matter what this year!

Here are a few "resolutions".
1. Lose 10 lbs.! since getting married I've gained 5+ and 10 seems like a good number.
2. Do a meaningful devotional every day. I need more one on one time with the Lord.
3. Go to 3 or more seminars.
4. I have many other personal ones I leave off :).


So here's to having the best year ever! I can't wait! I hope your year is blessed!

1 comment:

Alisa said...

Cute pic of you guys! And Miss Skinny Minny, you do not need to lose ANY weight!!! It was so good to hang out with you at Christmas!!