Friday, November 16, 2007

Mr. Isaac Thomas James

Yesterday I had the pleasure of photographing one of my best friends little boy Isaac! He is the cutest little thing! After Charissa and I got undistracted (if that's a word) from watching General Hospital we got to work. Isaac was a little startled by the flash to say the least but luckily I got a few good ones before he was done with me and my flash! Charissa and Steven I hope you like these! There are plenty more but I'll get those to you guys next week. I can't wait to do some more!

I think this one is my favorite!

It may be a little cheesy but I just couldn't resist it once I saw the basket of animals!

Nothing like a mothers love! Charissa you are a wonderful mother, it was a joy watching you with your beautiful son!

2 comments:

Charissa said...

Sarah, they are beautiful! You are truly a gifted photographer!!! I can't wait to see more! Love you!!!

Sarah said...

beautiful pics of a beautiful baby and his momma! great job sarah! :)