Thursday, November 1, 2007

Halloween Shmalloween

So last night I went to do a family portrait of my sister's family. Let me just say I thought 5:00 would be great for lighting but it was not a good time for Sophie. She didn't have a nap and that's around the time she starts winding down for bed. We are doing it over on Saturday around 10:00 hopefully that will work out a little better. Here are some of the pictures that were less than happy Sophie!

She's even doing the lip curl...


Her friend Heath came by to show us his costume, he wasn't feeling it either! Sophie wouldn't wear a costume this year.

Happy parents and a not so happy Sophie!

Be on the lookout for the re-shoot coming very soon! On the bright side when we got done she decided to play and she learned how to high ten with me! Of course she's happy when the camera's gone. Ill or not she's still gorgeous!

No comments: