Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Alisha & Andrew

As I promised here are some more photos from Saturday's engagement shoot! They were up for anything so I tried my best to find some different locations downtown. Make my day and let me know what you think!





By far my favorite!

Just in case I don't blog again before Thursday I hope everyone has a wonderful thanksgiving! This is our first thanksgiving as a married couple so I probably should work on stretching my stomach since we have Adam's family at noon and mine at 3!

I guess I won't be losing that 5 lbs. before Grolly's wedding after all! The food will make it worth it! I personally am stoked for the pumpkin pie and moms homemade stuffing! YUM!

1 comment:

Charissa said...

Sarah! The pictures are great! I like the different locations you used! Great Job!!! Its very magazine worthy!!!