Friday, November 23, 2007

At work on Black Friday?

Yep that's right I'm at the office helping Adam out today. I guess it's okay seeing that I wouldn't be out shopping during this madness even if we had the day off! I hope you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving, I know Adam and I did.

We started our day off with a noon lunch at Adam's grandma's house. There are so many babies there this year, we've had 4 new additions to the family just this year! My nephew Owen, Evan(in our hearts), Carsen, and the newest member Madelyn! I didn't even think to take my nice camera to the events and didn't pull out my point and shoot there, hopefully I'll get some of the pictures everyone else was taking!

Next we headed over to my sisters where my side got together at 3! Yep that's right we had to eat 3 hours after our first meal. Sweet Potato Casserole, Turkey, Ham, Broccoli Casserole, Dressing, Mac and Cheese, and much more! I'm sure I ate way to much and hopefully I'll still be able to fit into my bridesmaid dress that's being altered as we speak! It was a wonderful day and despite how hard of a year it has been I know we have so much to be thankful for! Here are a few snapshots (with my point and shoot) of Sophie, I wish I had a picture of my nephew Owen they had the same shirt on!

No comments: