Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Guess what I'm getting...


Yes I'm finally catching up with every other wedding photographer in the world, I'm getting a Canon 5D. I'm so super pumped that I finally got to order mine yesterday from B&H! I couldn't resist 2 day air for only $10.00 more. I will definitely be taking it out for a test drive as SOON as it hits my front door tomorrow so be on the look out for some new and improved photos. HOLLA BACK!

On a more serious note. Tricia (CFhusband.blogspot.com) got her lung transplant last night into early this morning! Please be praying for her as she is now walking the hardest part of the journey, recovery. Also pray for her family and the family of the donor.

4 comments:

Lisa said...

I'm drooling over that camera - congrats!!

I'm also very glad to hear about the lung transplant and will be keeping the whole family in my thoughts and prayers!

Alisa said...

Woo hoo...look at that fancy camera...very nice! I bet you are going to have a BLAST with that this weekend! I hope you guys can make it to the party next weekend! I would love to see you! :)

Anonymous said...

What type of camera were you using before? I got the Nikon d40 for christmas & I am in love. You're going to love your new camera! Can't wait to see those pictures!

Sarah Tayler Photography said...

I was shooting with a Canon 20D. I'm a Canon girl!