Wednesday, March 26, 2008

If you have a few minutes...

You should really go here and check out this video. I did a post a while back about Tricia, Gwyneth, and Nathan (a family dealing with the affects of Cystic Fibrosis and premature birth) and ABC 11 a local news channel as well as the N&O did a story on them this week. They did an amazing job covering their story. So grab a tissue and watch their courageous story. If you are interested in following their journey you can go to http://cfhusband.blogspot.com/ it's definitely worth going to and bookmarking. On this beautiful spring day we should all be thankful for the wonderful gifts the Lord has blessed us with, even through life's hard times there is so much to be thankful for. Thank you Nathan and Tricia for sharing the most intimate details of your life to help spread God's word, to help people understand Cystic Fibrosis, premature birth, and the importance of being a organ donor.

2 comments:

Alisa said...

Sarah, thank you for the link. I was very moved by the article and the blog. I will keep all 3 of them in my prayers.

CharGrill said...

Sarah,
I don't believe we know each other, but I'm a Meredith grad and know Elizabeth (even though she might not remember me). I've been checking out your website....amazing pics! I love them! Do you travel to do photo shoots/weddings? I live in Charlottesville, VA...Just want to keep in mind for the future...
Charlotte Philen
charphilen_77@hotmail.com