Sunday, April 6, 2008

Great Strides

As most of you know my niece Sophie has Cystic Fibrosis. Cystic Fibrosis is a non curable lung and digestion disease. Research to find a cure is NOT funded by the government so events like Great Strides are VERY, VERY important! If you don't know much about the disease I encourage you to go to www.cff.org to learn more. I am walking for Sophie this year as I did last but I am not going to collect under my own name just under my sister and her husbands. This is their link, please donate if you can and for every donation over $50.00 I will give you a free portrait session! Thanks for your time and support.

Now I'm off to bed so I'll be ready for this busy week I have ahead of me! Thanks again for your time and I hope you all had a wonderful weekend, I know I did(see above photo for proof:))

2 comments:

Alisa said...

Awww..she is so gorgeous! Love the pic...keem them coming!

Elizabeth said...

What a great picture of Miss Sophie! When you get a chance, can you please email me the address so I can get the matching funds for Great Strides.