Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Stacey Class of '08

Monday I had the pleasure of doing senior portraits for the lovely Miss Stacey. She was adorable and I am thrilled with how they turned out! I barely did any photoshopping on any of these just a few, I'm running around like a chicken with my head cut off getting ready to leave for E.I. for a wedding this weekend! My blog isn't translating the color right for some reason so they may look a little off.

I'm not a big fan of cap and gown pictures but I thought this one was really great!



Obviously I did photoshop this one! I love the antique look!


I did photoshop this one with an antique tone on top of the color, I like how it turned out.

Notta nothing with her eyes or anything! Aren't they gorgeous? Making all of us brown eyed girls jealous!

No comments: