Sunday, May 25, 2008

Sneak Peak

Today it threatened to rain and I was not a happy camper. The only wedding that has been rained out at this venue to date is mine and I was not going to have the second be one I was shooting! Other wise I was going to have to call myself the Hall and Gardens at Landmark curse! But it cleared up and the sun came out just in time for the most beautiful day! This wedding was amazing, the joining of these two families is just incredible. As you can probably see by the post time it is about 5:00am and I only slept for about 3 hours so I'm exhausted but my cold just will not let me get the sleep I so desperately need so I thought I would show off my beautiful day! More from this wonderful day in a couple of days! I'm going to try to get a few more hours of sleep!

I just love this one with all the kids watching the first dance!

1 comment:

Charissa said...

waiting patiently for an update...