Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Hilary and Adam ~ Wedding

This past weekend I had the pleasure of starting off my wedding season with Hilary and Adam's Emerald Isle wedding. I couldn't have asked for a more welcoming family! The weather was perfect as well as the wedding. Here are a few pictures from the day.
Here's one of Hilary's bridal portraits I've been waiting to show!

I think makeup is one of my favorite times!
All the bridesmaids had one of a kind handmade necklaces that were fabulous!
I just love this shot, it's a fun take of the boutonniere.


All the hands it takes to get the bride dressed just in time to walk down the isle!

A beautiful toast given by Hilary's grandfather.
A perfect first dance. This is one of my favorite shots from the day.

2 comments:

Dana said...

Beautiful!!! this looked like a beautiful wedding...I can't wait until you shoot my big:)

Dana said...

beautiful