Saturday, March 15, 2008

Dana and Michael:Engagement Shoot

Meet Dana and Michael. I actually went to high school with Dana and immediately recognized her last name when she emailed me because it's so unique, she on the other hand didn't realize who I was until she met with me. I guess I was a little out of the loop in high school. Dana and Michael broke the cardinal rule by dating a fellow employee, fortunately that didn't keep them away from each other. They are one of the happiest couples I've ever met! I can't wait to shoot there wedding in October. They are so fun to be around! Go grab a snack this is going to be a long post, hopefully it makes up for my lack of posting lately!

Beautiful Dana.

Handsome Michael.





Sassy Lassy



On a side note keep a look out for a BIG change coming soon!

1 comment:

Dana said...

I love these!!! Thank you for doing such a great job.....I can't wait to see the rest of them. You are so fun to work with and I look forward to having you be a part of our wedding :)