Friday, June 27, 2008

Duke with Sophie

Today I made the journey up to Duke with Erica and Sophie for Sophie's nutritionist appointment. When I walked in the door I just burst out with excitement for the outfit and pigtails Sophie had on! Then she saw my bright metallic pink nails and sat down to get her toes done! Too cute! Next time we'll have a toenail painting session. Here are a few pictures from my point and shoot I FINALLY found!




Aha! Look who did TWO blogs this week! Next week be on the lookout, I have a busy busy weekend. One wonderful wedding and a reception of a dear friend, I'm pumped! Have a great weekend everyone!

3 comments:

Elizabeth said...

What a little cutie! I haven't seen her in a while...she is looking so grown up. I love the dress and pigtails too.

Alisa said...

Awww...she just keeps getting cuter and cuter!!!

Charissa said...

she is si stinken cute!!!