Monday, June 23, 2008

Dana and Victor ~ Engagement Shoot

Yesterday I had the pleasure of starting an engagement shoot with Dana and Victor. We met at Triangle Town Center, the place of the engagement. We got to shoot for ummmm about 20 minutes before the rain got us when we were on the way to NCSU to continue the shoot. I have to say the are one of the sweetest most beautiful couples I have ever met. I can't wait to continue their shoot this weekend, hopefully rain free. Here are a few from the few minutes we shoot yesterday, I was stoked with how they turned out.




I couldn't decide between smile or not smile, you decide which is best!

2 comments:

Elizabeth said...

I vote for smile. Those are great pictures!

Anonymous said...

I say smile too! Beautiful pictures and beautiful couple!!