Friday, February 29, 2008

Happy Leap Year Day!

I just wanted to make a quick post telling everyone Happy leap year, Happy Birthday to Adam and now my Aunt Deborah as well! I won't reveal any ages but I'm pretty sure she's not more than a teen today! This next week is going to be pretty crazy, Adam and I are moving to Garner! We can't wait to have only a FIVE minute commute to his office, that's right folks F-I-V-E minutes be jealous! I hope you guys all have a fantabulous weekend and be sure to check back Monday for a new post of two adorable little girls I had the pleasure of working with a couple weeks ago at Pullen Park!

2 comments:

Lisa said...

I love Garner - hope you enjoy it, too!

Charissa said...

YAH! Congrats of moving to Garner, that's so exciting! We need to hang out soon!