Thursday, December 20, 2007

My blog stalking

There are so many photographers that I look up to. I have a ritual of looking at there blogs about every hour that I'm at the computer to make sure they haven't updated them with any new wonderful photoshoots. My dream is that one day I'm that photographer to another up and coming photographer, or even an established one! It's awesome to have blogs to inspire you.
I have a whole list of equipment that I want for Christmas...now I
know it's not going to happen seeing that it's like $5,000.00 + worth but a girl can dream right? Some of it's stuff I remember learning about in school and other things are from reading these talented artists blogs and seeing what they do. Hopefully the few readers I actually have will be able to notice changes in all of my stuff throughout the next few months because I sure do have some big plans for my business! Here is a list of some things to be on the look out for, if all goes as planned!

Sarah Tayler Photography to be branded (if you know someone who does logo design and does it well please give me there info!)

A new website (it's time for an update)
A new Blog! (I want to be able to make it my own and ha
ve larger images)
Some self portraits (I want you to know who your spending a little bit of you day with)
Some new lighting techniques (that should start with my engagement shoot this weekend!)


Those are some of my goals for the next few months hopefully sooner than later!


2 comments:

Elizabeth said...

Sounds like you've got a lot coming up in 2008. I know a guy who can do a logo design for you. He does a great job..let me know if you want his name and number.

Lisa said...

Hi Sarah! I love the blog! My friends and I were lucky to have a chat with your sweet mom at the wedding show this past year and just briefly meet you - we were so impressed by your work and a girl with a style we enjoyed so much! I look forward to hopefully having the opportunity to work with you with my favorite brides-to-be (and even for myself) soon!