Saturday, October 20, 2007

HAPPY BIRTHDAY HOLLY!

Tomorrow is one of my best friends 24th birthday and I wanted to take a few minutes and say Happy Birthday Holly! I know this will be your best year yet! Not only is it her birthday but in a little over a month she's getting married to the man of her dreams Greglous! I hope you have a wonderful day! I'll see you next weekend for your bachelorette party!

Us at my bach. party!


After the Canes won the Cup!


Boy have we changed! I think this is somewhere around 2003.

Loves you Holly!








1 comment:

Anonymous said...

SSS(S)!!! This is the sweetest thing ever!!! Thank you so much for taking the time to give me a lil birthday shoutout!!! I really appreciate it girl! It was GREAT seeing you yesterday and it'll be even GREATER to see you in 5 days :) Love you!!!

~Holly :)